St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre
COVID-19 Updates: 17th November 2020
Try shooting is back, click here!
This month also sees the return of our Introduction to Rifle Shooting Courses. For more information please check out the event page here. For a complete event schedule, see the calendar in the links below or click here.
Position Available: We are currently hiring for the position of Casual Customer Service Officer. Please see here for details of the job description and selection criteria.
Please note that our hours of operation are 10am – 10pm Monday – Saturday, 10am- 6pm Sunday.
Here are some points to consider when planning your return visit to SMISC:
- Please check the Events Page and Pistol Club - Information for Members pages for updates on scheduling of events. No bookings are required for casual pistol shooting.
- Extensive social distancing measures have been taken to keep our customers and staff safe, please pay close attention to the new signage/floor markings when entering SMISC.
- Shooting Bays cannot be shared and only one person can be in each bay at one time (there are exceptions for minors and disabled persons, please contact the range for further information).
- All patrons are expected to comply with the centre's COVID Safety plan.
Located just 50 minutes drive west of Sydney, and close to public transport, the St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre caters for everyone from shooters with decades of experience to juniors who are just trying the sport for the first time.
There are 25m and 50m ranges available that are suitable for centrefire, rimfire and pistol shooting as well as firearm storage facilities for members along with a well stocked firearms dealership. The centre has a comfortable fully air-conditioned lounge area.
The Range is also home to the St Marys Pistol Club who hold regular competition shoots including Single Action, ISSF matches and Service Pistol almost every night of the week. More information about St Marys Pistol Club by clicking the menu above.
St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre also caters for people who want to try the sport of shooting. If you have never tried the safe, fun and unique range of shooting sports, why not book in for one of our Try Shooting Days? Under the guidance of one of our Try Shooting Instructors you will receive instruction in the safe use of firearms while learning more about the shooting sports.
Come along and Try Shooting.
Please note, any licenced pistol shooter must provide current club membership of their club to be able to shoot at St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre.
Enclosed footwear, hearing protection and eye protection must be worn.
All licences, registration papers and permits that are presented to the St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre front counter must be original documents only.
- Casual Vacancy - Customer Service Officer
- SMISC Range Rules
- Covid Safe Info Sheet - Conditions of Entry
- Frequently Asked Questions
- SMISC December 2020 Calendar
- SMISC January 2021 Calendar
- Introduction to Rifle Shooting
- Junior Program Flyer and Enrolment Form