St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre
WE ARE OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!
We are very happy to announce that we are now once again open for the purpose of basic shooting activities. Hours of operation will be 10am – 10pm Monday – Saturday, 10am- 6pm Sunday.
Here are some points to consider when planning your return visit to SMISC:
- Based on the communication we have had with our customers we expect the range to be busier than usual for the first few weeks.
- We will not be taking bookings and customers may find long queue's and wait times in these first few weeks.
- Extensive social distancing measures have been taken to keep our customers and staff safe, please pay close attention to the new signage/floor markings when entering SMISC.
- Shooting Bays cannot be shared and only one person can be in each bay at one time (there are exceptions for minors and dissabled persons, please contact the range for further information).
- If you are unwell please remain home at this time and wait until you are well before you return.
- Please see our conditions of entry below for more information.
Located just 50 minutes drive west of Sydney, and close to public transport, the St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre caters for everyone from shooters with decades of experience to juniors who are just trying the sport for the first time.
There are 25m and 50m ranges available that are suitable for centrefire, rimfire and pistol shooting as well as firearm storage facilities for members along with a well stocked firearms dealership. The centre has a comfortable fully air-conditioned lounge area.
The Range is also home to the St Marys Pistol Club who hold regular competition shoots including Single Action, ISSF matches and Service Pistol almost every night of the week. More information about St Marys Pistol Club by clicking the menu above.
St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre also caters for people who want to try the sport of shooting. If you have never tried the safe, fun and unique range of shooting sports, why not book in for one of our Try Shooting Days? Under the guidance of one of our Try Shooting Instructors you will receive instruction in the safe use of firearms while learning more about the shooting sports.
Come along and Try Shooting.
Please note, any licenced pistol shooter must provide current club membership of their club to be able to shoot at St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre.
Enclosed footwear, hearing protection and eye protection must be worn.
Customer Service Officer
We are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Officer who has a good knowledge of the industry, has held a NSW firearms licence for a minimum of 2 years and has outstanding customer service skills to join our team.
This is a casual position that operates on a rotating roster which involves weekend and evening shifts.
As a Customer Service Officer, you will be responsible for:
· Over the counter sales and phone inquiries
· Sale of firearms and accessories
· Customer services queries, orders, bookings and general administration
· Range supervision and clearing of firearms
· Compliance with the NSW Firearms Act
· General cleaning and maintenance of range
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
· A current NSW Firearms licence
· Good knowledge of firearms legislation and licensing procedure
· Excellent customer service skills with experience in solving customer complaints
· Good knowledge of firearms and related products
· Own transport desirable
We are currently looking for experienced Range Officer who has a good knowledge of the industry, has held a NSW firearms licence for a minimum of 2 years and has outstanding customer service skills to join our team.
This is a casual position that operates on a rotating roster which involves weekend and evening shifts. Please note this position does involve monitoring and constant movement walking the firing line.
Duties: Monitoring ranges, clearing firearms, customer service, maintaining and cleaning ranges.
Hours: Shifts can include 6pm – 10pm weeknights, 10am – 4pm and 4pm – 10pm weekends. Some week day shifts available.
Essential: AB Firearms licence, H desirable. Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail.
To be considered for either role please forward an application detailing your skills and experience in the identified areas, along with your resume to email@example.com
All licences, registration papers and permits that are presented to the St Marys Indoor Shooting Centre front counter must be original documents only.
- Covid Safe Info Sheet - Conditions of Entry
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Introduction to Rifle Shooting
- Junior Program Flyer and Enrolment Form